24 Hour Service
6464 E. Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75214
Money Manager Depository Safes|
AMSEC’s “B” Rate Money Manager Series undercounter Double Door Depository safes are recommended for any operation that requires a nonreturnable deposit such as armored car companies, con-venience stores, restaurants, etc. The secured deposit and receiving compartments protect against mysterious disappearance and pilferage.
Money Manager MM2820 Features:
- Heavy duty construction with 1/2” solid steel doors.
- Both doors equipped with high security combinations and key locks, offering dual control.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 3/4" diameter locking bolts.
- Bolt detent device automatically engages bolts when doors are closed.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Formed door jamb and full length dead bar.
- Coin racks are standard on inside of storage door.
- Fish resistant depository drops accept bulk items, drop envelopes or bags.
- Cash drawers and bulky items conveniently fit into both compartments.
- Four anchor bolts and anchor hardware included.
- Available as a “top drop,” “center drop,” or “three drop” model.
- MM2820 front load and center drop hopper measures 16-1/2”W x 2-1/2”H.
Three individual color-coded 4” drops for shift control.
Three deposit bins provided on “three drop” model.
Attractive Black textured finish.
Optional colors available upon request.
If you do not see what you need please call us or contact us via email.
Residential & Commercial
| Safes & Vaults
| Access Control
| Close Circuit TV
Free Security Survey
| Product Index
| Contact Us
© 2004-13 Chief Security & Safe. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Brymels & Associates.